If you would like to be inspired, then why not spend International Women’s Day with Deborah and her line up of phenomenal female speakers who for the first time ever will be sharing their ‘never before spoken about in public’ secret practices, tools, habits and rituals they used to transform their relationships to create the success they now enjoy. In addition to the inspirational stories outlined below, there will also be a special screening of Taryn Brumfitts newly released documentary ‘Embrace’ which shows Taryn travelling the globe to put an end to body loathing and spread the message of body loving.
• Your Relationship with Your Body – Natalie Robertson – Spiro Health
• Your Relationship with Food – Abigail Athaide .
• Your Relationship with Your Children – Zelna Lauwrens
• Your Relationship with Yourself – Maria Anderson-Contreras – Body Intelligence
• You Relationship with Your Love Partner – Deborah McPhilemy
• Your Relationship with Your Mind, Thoughts and Emotions – Kay Robinson,
• Your Relationship with Spirit – Deborah McPhilemy (Divine Intelligence / God / Angels / The Universe / Your Higher Self)
Ticket prices include refreshments, lunch, movie and after event fizz.
You can find out more and purchase your tickets here